Owing to COVID-19, the Trophées Marketing 2020 Awards, initially scheduled for 12 May 2020, were held during Marketing Day, 17 November 2020. CNP Assurances, accompanied by The Good Company, won the gold prize in the audio category for the support it provided to the non-profit sector during the COVID-19 crisis.
In May 2020, during lockdown, CNP Assurances announced that it was dedicating the radio advertising space of its brand campaign to put the spotlight on four partner charitable associations and foundations engaged in the fight against the pandemic:
- the Fédération des Associations Générales Etudiantes (National federation of student associations - FAGE), which helps students experiencing deprivation,
- Secours Populaire Français (French Popular Relief), which supports the most vulnerable members of society,
- the Fondation des Femmes (Women’s Foundation), which helps women who are victims of domestic violence,
- and Fondation Hôpitaux de Paris – Hôpitaux de France (Paris Hospitals - French Hospitals Foundation) and its programme “a good meal for proper care” for caregivers.
These four charitable associations and foundations thus had the opportunity to make use of an additional window of media coverage and thus raise public awareness of their causes to collect donations. This committed measure
– conceived by The Good Company, in partnership with The in production and UM for the media plan – gave rise to four radio adverts for the four charitable associations, broadcast on RTL from 4 to 10 May 2020.
This solidarity action on the part of CNP Assurances was rewarded with the gold prize at the Trophées Marketing 2020 Awards, organised by Marketing Magazine and emarketing.fr in the audio category.
This category values strategies mainly focused on audio formats (adverts, podcasts or content sponsorship) in order to work on the reputation of a brand or promote one of its offers.