Internet browser: software that makes it possible to browse the internet from a terminal (computer, smartphone, etc.). For example, Mozilla is a web browser
User or you: internet user accessing the website https://www.cnp.fr
Site: CNP Assurances website
Terminal: any user's equipment, whether fixed or mobile, connected directly or indirectly to the internet (fixed or portable computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
Internal cookies: cookies generated by our entity, which we are the only ones to read.
Third-party cookies: cookies from third-party companies to our website, which are placed on our Site to access services from these companies, for example, by clicking on a link to play a video on YOUTUBE. These cookies may be reactivated during your subsequent browsing and can track your behaviour. In any case, we do not provide any personal data to those companies.
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is an alphanumeric file that is stored in your terminal (computer, phone, etc.), connected to the internet, when you browse the internet. It has a unique user ID assigned to your terminal that allows us to remember your actions and preferences (such as the language you speak or your display choices). A cookie can also read information on your terminal.
These cookies help us to recognise you in order to secure your connection, while improving your browsing comfort. They also make it possible to track your browsing history in order to carry out audience measurements or to offer you a service.
The term "cookies" also includes trackers, generated by your browsing on our Site, which are necessary for its proper functioning.
These include, for example:
- tags or metadata content integrated into podcasts and multimedia files that ensure the collection of listening data when these files are read using a multimedia player platform connected to the internet.
- invisible pixel tags, alone or in combination with cookies (web beacons or clear GIF). It is an electronic image that can be used to recognise certain information about your device, such as the time and date you visited our site.
3. What types of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
When you log in to our Site, a banner appears on the first page. This presents the different types of cookies used and their purpose.
Before you go further in your browsing, we ask you to accept or refuse the installation of cookies that require your consent, since some cookies are dependent on your consent. Others do not require your consent, such as cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the Site, in which case we inform you of their presence and your right to object to it in certain cases. The cookies we use are mainly our own cookies or "internal cookies". They are used, for example, to improve your experience on our Site. The information collected through our own cookies is only accessible by us and is only used by the CNP Assurances Group.
Our different cookies are:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Site and the functions it offers you, such as access to your personal space, performing operations, recognition of your authentication identifiers, security of the Site and your operations.
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable us to recognise you when you return to our Site as they memorise your settings or choices made during your last visit, such as your language preference. This makes it possible to facilitate and customise your browsing on our Site.
- Audience measurement cookies: these cookies measure your activity on our website (number of visits, pages visited, most read pages). They enable statistics on the Site's audience and content to be compiled in order to improve them. These statistics are anonymous. The information we collect does not enable us to identify you. These cookies are configured to expire up to a maximum of 13 months after their installation.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies are used to send you targeted advertising about product offers that are relevant to your searches and interests.
- Social network cookies: these allow you to share content from our Site with others in your social network, via "social network share buttons". When you click on the share button of your social network, you authorise it to collect your data from browsing our Site directly on its server.
Below you will find a detailed list of the cookies we use on our Site.
|Visited||Unique user ID allowing recognition of subsequent visits||Data recording the visitor's passage||3 months|
|Choice||Unique user ID to remember the user's journey in order to customise their browsing experience||Browsing history||3 months|
|session PHP (PHPSESSID)||Internal technical cookie necessary for the proper functioning of the site||None||Duration of the web session|
|YouTube||Permettre de lire les vidéos qui proviennent de Youtube sur cnp.fr. Google collecte des données sur votre utilisation des vidéos Youtube et peut les utiliser à des fins de publicité ciblée.||Unique user ID in order to compile statistics on YouTube videos viewed by the user||13 months|
|Piwik/Matomo||Unique user ID to measure user interactions with the site||Visit data including reference site, consent to cookies||13 months|
|Allow you to read Twitter messages (tweets) on cnp.fr. Twitter measures user interaction with these tweets and collects data that it can use for targeted advertising.||Site page visited, IP address, browser type, operating system and cookie information||30 days|
When you first browse our Site, you may accept or refuse each cookie, or when a cookie has several purposes, consent to each of them, or accept or reject all cookies in general.
We draw your attention to the fact that your choice may change the functionality of our Site and limit its performance.
Please note that when you accept or refuse the placing of cookies, a cookie is installed on your computer or mobile device to store your choice to prevent you being asked again within a certain period of time.
You may change your choice of acceptance or refusal of cookies at any time, except for those that do not require your consent.
You can manage third-party cookies stored on your computer or mobile device and refuse to install them at any time via your internet browser. However, a certain number of features that are useful for browsing our Site may be degraded, such as registration or display, and we shall not be liable for such malfunctions.
The help menu of your internet browser allows you to configure your choices (acceptance or refusal of each third-party cookie placed or automatic rejection of all third-party cookies). If you choose to disable cookies, you can use the link below corresponding to your internet browser (ctrl + click on the link chosen).
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
We remind you that blocking the placing of cookies on your computer or mobile device does not make the advertisements displayed in connection with the pages you view online disappear, but means that those advertisements will no longer be tailored to your centres of interest.
5. What are your rights?
We inform you of the presence of cookies in this Policy and in the banner of our Site which is displayed during your connection.
You are informed of the cookies necessary for the operation of our website and you may in some cases object to them.
You are also informed of third-party cookies that you may accept or refuse, in whole or in part, according to their purpose. We cannot control these third-party cookies but we endeavour to limit our relationship with companies that place third-party cookies. These companies post their specific conditions before viewing the content they offer on our Site, so we recommend that you read them carefully before accepting them.