The Board of Directors of the CNP Assurances Corporate Foundation comprises 13 members appointed for five years as representatives of the founding company, representatives of its employees and persons renowned for their expertise in the Foundation’s sphere of activity.
The Board of Directors defines the Foundation’s general policy, selects the projects and decides its key operations.
6 representatives of the founding company
- Stéphane Dedeyan, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Foundation
- Agathe Sanson, Director of Strategic Marketing, Communication and Sponsorship, Vice-Chair of the Foundation
- Vincent Lebrun, Group Tax Director, Treasurer of the Foundation
- Bérengère Auxoux-Grandjean, Human Resources Director
- Xavier Larnaudie-Eiffel, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
- Dr Martine Reverberi, Head of Service Médical d’Assurances
2 CNP Assurances employee representatives
- Alicia Maboa, Account Manager, La Banque Postale life unit
- Christophe Boisdevesys, Technical-sales Associate, Social Protection business unit
The Board of Directors’ meeting of 12 September 2019 noted the end of the mandates of Jeanne Métais and Sébastien Masset. They were replaced by designation of the Social and Economic Committee of 6 January 2020 by Alicia Maboa and Christophe Boisdevesys, who will sit on the Board of Directors from 17 June 2020.
5 qualified persons
- Dr Virginie Halley des Fontaines, public health doctor, member of the French Public Health Council (Haut Conseil de la Santé Publique - HCSP)
- Camille Marc, head of consulting and incubator at Philanthro-Lab
- Pr Alain Serrie, adjunct university professor, head of department, department for pain medicine and palliative care at Lariboisière Hospital, Chairman of the Lariboisière-Fernand Widal Pain Committee (CLUD), honorary president of SFETD (French society for the study and treatment of pain) and president of DSF (Pain without borders)
- Geneviève Justin, principal of Plaisance College in Créteil
- Dr Michel Bignand, medical officer with emergency training, director of studies at Val de Grâce school (French defence health service). Until September 2019, he was Chief Medical Officer of the Paris Fire Brigade, where he worked hard on the recognition of cardiac arrest in order to improve its care, from taking the call to hospitalisation.
Dr Michel Bignand was appointed to the group of qualified persons following the resignation of Professor Pierre Carli. This appointment was approved by the Board of Directors on 11 December 2019.
*€565,000 = €310,000 approved by the Board in June and December 2020 + a €255,000 commitment over two years approved by the Board in December 2019
In the period from its inception in 2011 until year-end 2019, the Foundation disbursed €6,488,959. The additional €557,100 disbursed in 2020 brings the total to €7,046,059.