CNP Assurances plays a major role in the supplementary social protection of individuals and professionals. To meet their expectations, the Group’s products evolve along with the company.
Some factors lead to the emergence of new protection needs:
- geographical dispersion,
- demographic change,
- emergence of new working models,
- longer life expectancy...
CNP Assurances has therefore developed a range of innovative and supplementary products for life’s uncertainties :
- personal accidents,
- death and funerals,
- incapacity and disability.
Because personal risk is more than just financial services, CNP Assurances incorporates support and prevention services into its products, that come into effect on purchase.
Term creditor insurance
Term creditor insurance
The CNP Assurances Group supports its customers’ projects by covering :
- real-estate loans,
- personal loans,
- and business loans.
CNP Assurances is a leading term creditor insurer in France, thanks to a multi-distributor and multi-channel distribution, and in Brazil via its Caixa Seguradora subsidiary.
Our term creditor insurance solutions are marketed:
- via partner banking networks in France and Europe, including Unicrédit in Italy and Banco Santander in 12 countries,
- and via various types of distributor (e.g. brokers and wholesalers).
CNP Assurances is particularly vigilant in respecting the AERAS convention (insurance and loans with an increased health risk), which aims to facilitate access to insurance and credit for people suffering from an illness.
Healthcare & prevention
Healthcare & prevention
From prevention to the payment of expenses in the event of illness or hospitalisation, we are at your side.
- CNP Assurances covers healthcare expenses and costs. It adapts and designs modular healthcare agreements to enable its members to choose the reimbursement levels tailored to their needs across all healthcare centres.
- Lyfe is the service platform dedicated to health and ageing well designed by CNP Assurances. It offers high added-value services to its beneficiaries: members and employees of mutual insurers, personal risk institutions and corporate partners of CNP Assurances. Learn more about the Lyfe.fr plaform
- Anticipa is flexible healthcare and personal risk cover designed by CNP Assurances that adapts to the needs of working and retired employees (and their families) in four ministries:- Ministry of Education,- Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation,- Ministry of Culture,- and Ministry of Sports.Learn more about Anticipa.
CNP Assurances is the leading life insurance company in France. Life insurance policies make it possible to build up savings to finance your projects, protect your family in the event of unforeseen circumstances, grow your capital, plan for retirement, prepare the transfer of your assets, etc.
To adapt to the needs and projects of each person, we have designed a range of products that respond to the diversity of profiles in terms of:
- income level
- risk appetite
- and of course projects.
Life insurance is a tool that makes it possible to invest both in a savings vehicle in euros, as well as in a wide range of unit-linked vehicles. It is also possible to make investments in a policy under discretionary management.
Today, the CNP Assurances Group offers euro-denominated, multi-vehicle, growth support and endowment policies. They are distributed in France and in other countries according to the needs of each market where CNP Assurances has established partnerships.
In group pensions savings, CNP Assurances conçoit des solutions standards ou sur mesure (article 39, article 83, indemnités de fins de carrière (IFC), contrats en points, Retraite Madelin).
These solutions are also marketed through our subsidiary Arial CNP Assurances, co-owned with AG2R La Mondiale.
CNP Assurances also offers employee savings solutions – with the support of Epsens, a company held with Malakoff Médéric Humanis and AG2R La Mondiale such as the Group Pension Savings Plan (PERCO and PERCO intercompanies), Company Savings Plan (PEE), etc.
Under Individual pension savings, we offer specific products such as the Popular Pension Savings Plan (PERP) with life annuity, an area in which our expertise has long been recognised.
For more than 15 years, CNP Caution has offered solutions in the area of guarantees for real-estate loans in the private market.
The guarantees are provided under partnerships with financial institutions to meet their customers’ needs. This service complements the term creditor insurance offered by CNP Assurances which provides protection for the customer and a guarantee for the lender in the event of death, disability and inability to work.