5 good reasons to join CNP Assurances
Working at CNP Assurances means joining a dynamic and international environment within France's leading insurance group. It also means developing a career path in a stimulating environment, whatever your job.
Join the adventure of a company like no other
Our mission: to insure a more open world, inclusively and with a human touch. An alternative and inclusive vision of insurance that makes individuals, whether customers or employees, the company's main focus.
- A company on a human scale: a wide range of jobs with rapid development and access to management.
- An international finance group: we employ 5,353 people worldwide.
- A different kind of insurer: through our multi-partner economic model.
- A sustainable group: our financial solidarity allows us to invest in responsible and dedicated projects.
- A company at the heart of the public financial center managed by Caisse des Dépôts and which shares the same values: economic, ecological, digital development and "living better together".
Join a responsible and committed employer
Our decisions in terms of HR management are made on the basis of their economic as well as their social impact, taking a medium-term view.
Our actions take into account the diversity of talent, the jobs and the people making up the Group.
CNP Assurances has made a commitment by signing the GPEC (strategic workforce planning) agreement.
- encourage employees to participate in their own development;
- implement tools for the dynamic management of careers and skills;
- deploy compatible training programmes to support each employee.
Develop within an environment promoting diversity and gender equality
CNP Assurances has developed a policy promoting professional equality recognised by the Diversity Label, obtained for the first time in 2009 and consistently renewed since then. These initiatives concern professional equality between men and women and are also directed towards workers with disabilities and the employment of seniors and young people.
Our approach in a few recent actions:
- CNP Assurances obtained in October 2020, for the second consecutive year, the HappyIndex®/Trainees label awarded by ChooseMyCompany, which recognises the organisations in which students are happiest and most motivated
- CNP Assurances obtained 99/100 in the gender equality index it published at the beginning of 2019, the highest score on almost all measurement indicators
- The percentage of disabled employees was 7.05% at the end of 2019.
Fulfil your potential within a stimulating and innovative work environment
At CNP Assurances, we pay close attention to the quality of work life. We continuously consider areas for improvement in order to provide a pleasant working environment for our employees and to promote cohesion between the teams.
In July 2020, a second agreement on the quality of work life (QWL) was signed which applies to all CNP Assurances employees until 2023.
It reflects the company’s transformation as a result of the digital revolution in particular and undertakes to:
- facilitate “working together” in the spirit of joint development and cooperation (environment, new working conditions and conditions of teleworking extended up to 3 days, right to disconnect),
- promote an environment in which we are open to ideas and to each other (enhance manager/employee collaboration, act in line with sustainable development),
- ensure there is a place for everyone (professional equality, inclusion of people with disabilities, work-life balance, risk prevention and occupational health).
This agreement focuses on improving efficiency and on both individual and collective success. A QWL survey must be conducted to assess related practices and systems.
Allow me develop my skills