Five good reasons to join CNP Assurances
Working at CNP Assurances means joining a dynamic and international environment within France's leading insurance group. It also means developing a career path in a stimulating environment, whatever your job.
Join the adventure of a company like no other
Our mission: to insure a more open world, inclusively and with a human touch. An alternative and inclusive vision of insurance that makes individuals, whether customers or employees, the company's main focus.
- A company on a human scale: a wide range of jobs with rapid development and access to management.
- An international finance group: we employ 6,500 people worldwide.
- A different kind of insurer: through our multi-partner economic model.
- A sustainable group: our financial solidarity allows us to invest in responsible and dedicated projects.
- A company at the heart of the public financial center managed by Caisse des Dépôts and which shares the same values: economic, ecological, digital development and "living better together".
Join a responsible and committed employer
Our decisions in terms of HR management are made on the basis of their economic as well as their social impact, taking a medium-term view.
Our actions take into account the diversity of talent, the jobs and the people making up the Group.
CNP Assurances has made a commitment by signing the GPEC (strategic workforce planning) agreement.
- encourage employees to participate in their own development;
- implement tools for the dynamic management of careers and skills;
- deploy compatible training programmes to support each employee.
Develop within an environment promoting diversity and gender equality
CNP Assurances is developing an assertive policy to combat all forms of discrimination. Its actions promote professional equality between women and men and are also directed towards workers with disabilities and the employment of seniors and young people.
Our approach in a few recent actions:
- In January 2024, CNP Assurances obtains 100/100 on the gender equality index with a maximum score on all the measurement indicators;
- CNP Assurances obtained in november 2023, for the fifth consecutive year, the HappyIndex®/Trainees label awarded by ChooseMyCompany. It recognises the organisations in which students are happiest and most motivated. The recommendation score amounts to 92.9%: more than 9 out of 10 interns and apprentices would recommend the company to their friends;
- The percentage of employees with disabilities was 7% in 2022.
Fulfil your potential within a stimulating and innovative work environment
At CNP Assurances, we pay close attention to the quality of work life. We continuously consider areas for improvement in order to provide a pleasant working environment for our employees and to promote cohesion between the teams.
In October 2023, a third agreement on quality of life and working conditions (QVCT) was signed for the 2024-2026 period.
With this third agreement, CNP Assurances intends to accentuate the policy undertaken for several years to offer a work environment in line with its values of inclusion, respect for working hours and social responsibility.
It is structured around two key areas of focus in line with our corporate mission.
1 - Develop the commitment of our employees in an environment that promotes individual and collective well-being:
- it introduces greater flexibility into teleworking,
- it supports the appropriation of new working methods and environments in order to further promote autonomy, accountability and collaboration,
- it strengthens the protection of the right to disconnect,
- it works to improve health and working conditions by stepping up primary prevention initiatives.
2 - Help create a more inclusive and sustainable society, where each person can find their place:
- it reinforces its momentum by setting new targets in terms of gender mix and parity and access to training.
- it aims to facilitate the professional integration of employees with disabilities and strengthen their retention in employment.
- it defines specific support and assistance measures for parenthood, carers and situations of social fragility.
This third QVCT agreement is part of our desire to create an ever more motivating, caring and attractive professional environment.
Focus on developing your skills
CNP Assurances has signed an agreement on the management of jobs and career paths (GEPP). It aims to strengthen continuous learning and employee empowerment.
The company undertakes to:
- share its market-renowned insurance expertise,
- encourage each employee to devote at least 3% of their working time to learning,
- set up a training platform and an offer on the development of behavioural and cross-disciplinary skills,
- offer certified or diploma training courses fully funded by the company.
As every moment of your career is important, CNP Assurances also means:
- enriching our DECOLL mobility platform. It includes an artificial intelligence tool that makes it possible to play a greater role in your career path,
- opportunities and assignments for skills sponsorship on a voluntary basis,
- the possibility for our young employees to be part of the International Internship Programme (VIE),
- mobility prospects within the CNP Assurances Group and more broadly in the major public financial division: La Banque Postale, La Poste and Caisse des Dépôts & Consignations.