5 good reasons to join CNP Assurances
Working at CNP Assurances means joining a dynamic and international environment within France's leading insurance group. It also means developing a career path in a stimulating environment, whatever your job.
Join the adventure of a company like no other
Our mission: to insure all futures, inclusively and with a human touch. An alternative vision of insurance that makes individuals, whether customers or employees, the company's main focus.
- A company on a human scale: a wide range of jobs with rapid development and access to management.
- An international finance group: we employ 5,200 people worldwide.
- A different kind of insurer: through our multi-partner economic model.
- A sustainable group: our financial solidarity allows us to invest in responsible and dedicated projects.
- A company supported by the Caisse des Dépôts, sharing the same values: economic, ecological and digital development and coexistence.
Join a responsible and committed employer
Our decisions in terms of HR management are made on the basis of their economic as well as their social impact, taking a medium-term view.
Our actions take into account the diversity of talent, the jobs and the people making up the Group.
CNP Assurances has made a commitment by signing the GPEC (strategic workforce planning) agreement.
- encourage employees to participate in their own development;
- implement tools for the dynamic management of careers and skills;
- deploy compatible training programmes to support each employee.
Develop within an environment promoting diversity and gender equality
CNP Assurances has developed a policy promoting professional equality recognised by the Diversity Label, obtained for the first time in 2009 and consistently renewed since then. These initiatives concern professional equality between men and women and are also directed towards workers with disabilities and the employment of seniors and young people.
Highlights of our approach in 2017:
- gender equality award in the "Businesses with less than 10,000 employees" category, at the time of the launch of the Zimmerman company gender equality index;
- the employment rate of disabled workers reached 7.43% at the end of 2017, stable compared with 2016. A long-term commitment symbolised by the signing of its seventh agreement with three representative union organisations for the period 2015-2018;
- management and employee trade unions met to address the quality of work life and promote the experience gained within this field.
Fulfil your potential within a stimulating and innovative work environment
At CNP Assurances, we pay close attention to the quality of work life. We continuously consider areas for improvement in order to provide a pleasant working environment for our employees and to promote cohesion between the teams.
To make working methods more dynamic, we are focusing on digital, while paying close attention to the compatibility between work life and private life.
In 2017, the Quality of Work Life (QWL) agreement made it possible to launch a teleworking experiment throughout the company.
- A positive impact on employees' well-being: they largely welcomed this experiment.
- Improved relations with their manager: this experiment reinforced trust.
- An extended experiment: due to its success, we are extending this work arrangement until the end of 2019.
We are also looking to establish a link between employees through several simple everyday initiatives.
- Klaxit : CNP Assurances provides a home-work car-sharing app. Free, fun and without any commitment, it allows employees to find the most suitable car-sharers for their journeys and work hours, plan car-sharing between colleagues and share the costs fairly.
- #isharemydesk: To develop collaboration and agility, CNP Assurances facilitates desk-sharing. This experience is possible thanks to volunteer employees who share their desk when they are absent.
Allow me develop my skills