Identify, evaluate and prioritise the risks for the area entrusted to you to help protect the value and reputation of the company.
Manage various types of risk: financial, insurance, market and operational.
- Identify, measure and analyse risks.
- Plan and implement the analyses, work and recommendations.
- Develop, deploy and suggest changes to methods, models and tools.
- Build and develop risk measurement and monitoring tools.
- Participate in team projects.
- Participate in monitoring your area.
- Prepare for and participate in risk committees.
Reliable, accurate and meticulous, with a passion for figures.
Several qualifications are required to apply for this job:
- Actuarial degree (e.g. from ISFA, ISUP, ENSAE, etc. for France) or degree in financial engineering.
- An understanding of insurance regulations (S2, ORSA, IFRS 17, etc.).
- An understanding of Risk Management Information Systems (RMIS).