Help define the investment policy making investments as part of the strategy determined for your portfolio. Monitor and report on the portfolio.
- Analyse and compare counterparties' services.
- Question the proposals in light of the objectives defined.
- Match proposals with asset stocks.
- Study portfolio margins with a view to optimising them.
- Monitor the market for the positions initiated.
- Monitor the flow of funds generated in assets and liabilities.
An understanding of the operating mechanisms of financial markets that you have worked in and of economic and regulatory risk analysis.
Degree in finance (e.g. from ESC, Dauphine, Engineering School for France) and a good command of English financial terminology.