Welcome to our website cnp.fr where we provide, during your visits, all the legal information required to protect your data.
Information about the Company
Site publisher: CNP ASSURANCES, French limited liability company (SA) with a board of directors, with share capital of €686,618,477 fully paid up, a company governed by the French Insurance Code, whose head office is at 4 place Raoul Dautry - 75015 Paris – , registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 341 737 062.
Tel: 01 42 18 88 88
The publishing director of the website is Frédéric Lavenir , in his capacity as managing director.
The editorial director of the website is Agathe Sanson , in her capacity as communication and strategic marketing director.
Host: The www.cnp.fr website is hosted on the servers of CNP Assurances.
Limitations of liability
The information published on the Website is provided for information purposes only and is not contractually binding on CNP Assurances.
We make every effort to provide correct and current information and to ensure that the Website operates smoothly and securely. However we make no representations or warranties that all of the information will be complete or error-free or that the Website will always operate smoothly and in total security. We reserve the right to correct any errors and/or update the content on the Website at any time without prior notice.
We make every effort to provide users of the Website with information and functions that are both available and verified. However, we are not responsible or liable for the Website being temporarily unavailable and make no representations or warranties that functions available on this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that the Website server will be free of viruses or bugs. Therefore, any use of the Website or reliance on the information contained therein is strictly at your own risk.
In particular, we do not accept liability for:
- Any imprecision, inaccuracy or omission in the information made available on the Website.
- Any loss or damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to the modification of the information or materials made available on the Website.
- Any deterioration or malfunction caused to a user’s IT system(s) as a result of contamination by a virus contained in downloads from the Website.
- Any direct, indirect or consequential loss, irrespective of the cause, origin, nature or consequence thereof, caused by (i) access or inability to access the Website or (ii) reliance on any information provided directly or indirectly through the Website.
Personal data protection: Data Protection Act
Information collected through forms on the site contains personal data within the meaning of amended Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter the "Data Protection Act"). It is intended for CNP ASSURANCES so that it can process the requests of the people concerned, communicate with the latter and carry out studies and analyses.
The information collected may be forwarded to subsidiaries of the CNP Assurances group or to partners.
In specific cases where you have given your consent, your information may be used for the purposes of sales, advertising and promotional offers.
This information is confidential and is retained by CNP Assurances, its subsidiaries or its partners.
Pursuant to amended "Data Protection Act" no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have a right to access, correct and delete these data and a right to object to these data being processed by contacting us:
Either by post to the following address:
Correspondant Informatique et Libertés ,
4 Place Raoul Dautry, 75716 Paris Cedex 15.
Or by email by clicking on:
- specify your last name, first name, postal address and the numbers of the policies to which your request refers,
- attach a copy of both sides of your identity document.
Applicants for job offers or work placements can exercise their right to access, correct and delete their personal data via the same process.
Definition of a cookie:
A cookie is a small alphanumeric file stored on your computer, smartphone, tablet, mobile, etc, when you connect to our site. Its purpose is to collect information on your browsing activity and in return send you personalised information or services.
When you connect to our CNP.fr site, a banner is displayed at the top of the first page. You can choose whether or not you wish cookies to be stored in the memory of your computer, smartphone, tablet or mobile. Information collected in this way is used only by the CNP Assurances group and is not passed on to third parties. Cookies record information on your computer's browsing activity on our site (the pages that you have visited, the date and time you visited them, etc.) that we can use during your subsequent visits. You have the option to erase them from your terminal at any time.
You can choose which type of cookies CNP Assurances uses. A brief description and the purpose of these different types of cookies can be found below:
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies used to send you targeted advertising (offers of CNP Assurances products corresponding to your searches and areas of interest).
- Functional cookies : these are cookies that enable us to recognise you when you use and return to our site, by memorising the various choices that you made during your last visit to our site. They enable us to offer you these choices again in order to personalise your experience, and simplify and facilitate your browsing.
- Cookies essential for browsing : thanks to this type of cookie you can browse our website and use its various features, including the "Recruitment" page. This type of cookie is required to identify you and allow you to access your account. Without these cookies, our website would not work properly and you would not be able to use the aforementioned features.
- Social network cookies: we use third-party computer applications to enable you to share the content of our site with others via the "buttons for sharing on social networks". When you click on one of the networks, your browsing of our site and your membership of the chosen network will allow the latter to collect your personal data directly on its server.
If you are logged into the social network at the same time, the application buttons can in fact make it possible to link the pages visited to your user account.
If you do not want the social network to link the information collected through the www.cnp.fr website to your user account, you can log out of the social network before visiting our website.
We invite you to read the privacy protection policies of these social networks to find out about how data is used, in particular for advertising, and about browsing information that they may collect using these application buttons:
- Google Analytics cookies: These cookies enable us to record certain information, the purpose of which is to analyse your connections in order to quantify the volume of traffic on our website and then to draw up qualitative studies that aim to improve the presentation of our site and the information provided on our products. These cookies are used to optimise our website.
How to deactivate Google Analytics cookies:
- Name of the cookie used: _ga
- Type of cookie: Cookie for analysing the platform audience and marketing performance indicators
You can refuse use and storage of this cookie on your terminal by going to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
Accepting or rejecting cookies, how to manage your options:
By configuring your internet browser software on your computer, you have several options for managing cookies.
You accept cookies being stored on your terminal : they are required in order for you to be able to browse our CNP.fr website properly and are used to set the browser display, the language used, for example.
You want to reject cookies being stored on your terminal : you can do this at any time via your browser software. However, a certain number of features required to browse our site may be affected (registration or display difficulties, etc.). In this case we cannot be held responsible for these problems.
Depending on the type of browser installed on your terminal, cookies can be managed in the following way:
It is described in the help menu of your browser that will enable you to set your options, i.e.:
- to inform you of cookies installed in your terminal and ask you to accept or reject them,
- to accept or reject them on a case by case basis,
- to systematically reject them.
If you opt to deactivate cookies, please choose the link below that corresponds to your browser (ctrl + click on the link chosen), then follow the instructions to configure your software:
For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
We do not accept liability for any hyperlinks on the Website that direct users to other websites on the Internet.
No user may insert a hyperlink on any other website that directs users to the Website without the prior written consent of CNP Assurances.
Availability of services
It is the responsibility of users to ensure that they have the correct technical equipment and ability to use the Website and to verify that their computer system is not infected by any viruses and is in proper working order.
The Website is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but access may be interrupted due to a force majeure event, IT problems, problems related to the structure of communications networks or other technical problems.
CNP Assurance may also interrupt access to the Website in order to perform maintenance on it.
Intellectual property rights
All rights of reproduction and communication are reserved.
The trademarks of CNP Assurances presented on the Website are registered trademarks. Any full or partial reproduction of these trademarks without the express prior consent of CNP Assurances is strictly prohibited.
All materials, content and forms contained on this Website (such as logos, tables, etc.) are the property of CNP Assurances (or of its clients or suppliers), and of the authors thereof, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without CNP Assurances’ express written permission. Any breach of this provision constitutes an infringement of copyright that may be sanctioned by the French Intellectual Property Code.
CNP Assurances authorises the users of the Website, subject to specific terms and conditions, to:
- browse the Website for their own personal use;
- print any documents or other information provided on the Website;
- download the information contained on the Website.
CNP Assurances reserves all of the other intellectual property rights related to the Website. Consequently users are not authorised to:
- modify, disassemble or reorganise the software used for the Website;
- remove or attempt to remove the copyright information or names of authors stated on the Website;
- create a link from another page or component on the Internet or any other network to any image or notice related to the Website.
Similarly, users may not collect, capture, deform or use any personal information that they may have accessed on the Website, and more generally they must not act in any way that could breach the privacy or damage the reputation of any other person.
Application of French law
Any failure to respect the above provisions may expose the user to legal proceedings and/or criminal sanctions.
The above provisions have been drawn up and should be construed in accordance with French law, and any dispute relating thereto will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
If any one of the above provisions is deemed to be void or invalid, all of the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
© Copyright CNP Assurances