For an attractive enterprise
CNP Assurances’s employees are its greatest asset. The Group helps them acquire or improve their skills in response to the increasingly high quality standards and growing technical complexity that are a feature of the insurance business, cultivates diversity and keeps a close watch on the quality of working life in France and in the international subsidiaries.
Implementing a proactive corporate social responsibility strategy
CNP Assurances has been pursuing a corporate responsibility policy to fight discrimination and to promote equal opportunity, and to prevent risks, particularly psychosocial ones.
This policy has given rise to company agreements (professional gender equality, "generation contract" action plan, employment of persons with disabilities, trade union resources), which contain target figures and action plans.
And many actions such as the following have been carried out in recent years:
- New recruitment methods based on skill assessment
- Introduction of a reception and integration programme for new entrants
- Overhaul of the annual assessment and performance appraisals and introduction of periodic career/professional interviews
- Raising awareness about stereotypes and non-discrimination through e-learning for nearly 80% of employees• The CNP Assurances group came 2nd in the annual gender equality ranking of French firms (and first in the insurance sector).
- The CNP Assurances group came 2nd in the annual gender equality ranking of French firms (and first in the insurance sector).
- CNP Assurances attained a level of 7.36% in the employment of handicapped workers in 2016, up by almost one percent compared with 2015.
- A steering committee with the name of “Diversity” is to be established as of 2010.
As a result of this commitment, the diversity Label for CNP Assurances was renewed for the 2nd time in 2016.